วันอาทิตย์ที่ 24 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2561

Useful Guidance On Painless Textile Lab Equipment Plans

Textile Testing

An In-depth Overview Of Selecting Factors In [textile Testing]

The Best Advice For Critical Criteria For

The importance of the textile industry through the eyes of a newcomer

Textile Industry Sewn. The sofa in your living room? Sewn. Your curtains and blinds ? You guessed it, sewn. On the left, that's me during my first week at AE Sewing Machines. On the right, that's me a year down the line - more experience, a slightly neater beard and a better haircut! What really hit home for me was what happened when I was out shopping for a pram for my newborn daughter. I was drawn to a pram which had a beautiful tan leather detail on the handle. I tested the pram out in the shop and felt the stitch pattern underneath my fingers as I pushed it around.

For the original version including any supplementary images or video, visit https://www.ae-sewingmachines.co.uk/blog/importance-textile-industry-newcomer/

Textile Testing

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น